Revision and Exam Preparation
Sitting exams is the culmination of a course of university study. Learning how to handle examination nerves and ways to maximise your chances for a high grade are skills well worth developing.
This session will prepare students for all phases of the examination process: understanding the purpose of exams, revision and retention strategies, sitting the exam, and personal preparation. Enrol in one of the sessions below:
Tutor: Julie Wuthnow
Dates and times
- Wednesday, 11 October 2017, from 12.00 pm to 12.50 pm : enrolment and venue>>
- Thursday,12 October 2017, from 10.00am to 10.50 am (NB: session designed for calculation-based exams): enrolment and venue>>
- Friday,13 October 2017, from 11.00 am to 11.50 am : enrolment and venue>>
- Monday,16 October 2017, from 1.00 pm to 1.50 pm (NB: session designed for calculation-based exams): enrolment and venue>>
- Tuesday,17 October 2017, from 1.00 pm to 1.50 pm: enrolment and venue>>
Even if this workshop is fully booked, it is likely there will be space on the day, so feel free to turn up. If you would like to be notified when this workshop is next scheduled, request it at a different time or day, or just find out more, email the Academic Skills Centre.